Attention Mommies! This Drink Can Destroy Your Child's Teeth and at the Same Time Can Cause Liver Damage and Other Health Complications!

Chocolate industries are spending millions to make their products good in the eye of many people especially with the children's. Their advertisement strategy is to invest in commercial and try to convince many people that their chocolate milk product is a necessary part of a child's diet. 

In fact based on a report that flavored milk has a sales amount to around $2.5 billion annually. However, some milk used to produce milk chocolate products are non-organic or those processed chocolate milk that comes from cows that have been treated with growth hormones.

Studies reveal that almost eighty-five percent of non-organic milk contains rGBH, which is genetically modified as synthetic growth hormone and usually used to improve and increase a cow's milk production. Most chocolate contains low and non-fat milk, which is the main reason of nutrients absorption.

Some dairy companies are trying hard to seduce their consumer, and make us think that their chocolate product is actually good for us especially with the children, what many people don't know is, it is actually harmful to you and your child.

Here are the some of the sensational reasons why you should never give your child non-organic chocolate milk.

Loaded with Sugar

There is no question about the amount of sugar in the chocolate. With only one small chocolate milk in a small carton, it already contains almost 30 grams of sugar which are more than the amount in a can of soda. Too much consumption of sugar can be toxic and can lead to various health complications such as heart disease, metabolic syndrome, and even cancer. Sugar is also the main caused of diabetes that's which is also a common problem for many people.

Sugar can also increase the concentration of bile acids in stool and bacterial enzymes in the colon, which can produce bile and can develop cancer-causing compounds.

High Fructose Corn Syrup

Studies confirmed that chocolate milk is high in fructose corn syrup which is the main caused of liver damage and at the same time promote obesity to many people. HFCS can also destroy human brain which oftentimes contains a low level of brain-destroying mercury.

Artificial Flavor

Many chocolate milk products contain artificial flavors, which is definitely bad for human's body. Artificial flavor is made from hundreds of chemicals including petroleum. They also contained monosodium glutamate and hydrolyzed vegetable which is not written in the packages of the milk chocolates. This compound can cause harm to human's body.

Contains Casein

There is a compound in the chocolate that has been found that can irritate the immune system and stimulate mucus production. This harmful compound is what they called casein which can be very dangerous to human's body. This compound can also trigger your allergy, can cause you chronic bronchitis, eczema, asthma, and a sinus condition.

Here are the other Dark Side Effects of Milk Chocolates

  • Chocolate milk is associated with obesity, CAD, hypertension, acne, and diabetes.
  • It can contribute a high amount of sugar in your body that can lead to tooth decay and weight gain.
  • Chocolate milk can cause liver damage.
  • Too much intake of chocolate can lead to lower bone density.
Even though there are some studies proven that chocolate has also health benefits to human's body, but we can't ignore the fact that sugar is a friendly-enemy to everyone that can be a traitor at any time. There are healthy chocolates which belong to the organic family but the non-organic is much in demand because it is cheaper that can cut down the expenses of the huge dairy company, that's why the majority of the milk chocolate today in the market is using non-organic milk.

Now that you know the consequences of eating milk chocolates with non-organic milk, will you still let your children eat it? Remember that it is better to be safe than to regret. Share it with your friends and loved ones so that they will also know the risk.