CNN Reports: That a Man Has Been Diagnosed With a Tapeworms in His Head After Eating This Food! Read Here.

SPONSORED LINKS

  
The worms can enter our body through food that we consume and live in it as a parasite. The worst thing that could happen is when the parasites spread through the body and go to the brain that can cause serious medical problems.

Dr. Effrossyni Gkrania-Klotsas was examined a head of a man and was totally shocked by the result of the examination. The result shows that there is a tapeworm inside the head of the man that is something no one has seen before.

  
The said person who suffering from chronic headaches traveled from China. He then got checked in Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridge because of the seizures caused by the worm. Later on, the result comes out and they declared that the infection is a sparganosis, a parasitic infection which is caused by tapeworm larvae plerocercoid diphyllobothroid. This condition couldn't be treated by any medication so the doctors said that the man needed an immediate surgery to remove the tapeworms.

This infection is a threat to human life. The doctor said that once the tapeworm enters the brain the next thing that would happen to you will suffer from a severe headache. They also added that when the tapeworm has already reached the brain it will start to infect it and the brain will be at risk of being damaged that can lead to a serious health threat.

  
The doctors ascertained the history of food the man took before his trouble came. He, himself suspected that the caused of this infection is from eating the undercooked meat.

The doctor also added that this infection can also lead to neurocysticercosis, a disease which can lead to epilepsy. This is a common infection in Asia, Latin America, and Africa, but because of the popularity of pork around the world, no one is exempted against this infections.

The only thing that we could do now is to raise awareness for this kind of infections because everybody could be a victim of this infections. Proper food preparations and taking good precautions with all the food we take and we buy in the market is all we can do to avoid ourselves from getting this kind of infections.

  
 
SPONSORED LINKS
Loading...

0 comments